We arrived arrived in Montego Bay and took a 1 hour and 15 minute tour ride to Negril (thanks to Shorty Tours) and settled in at the Country Country Beach Cottages. We dropped off our bags and immediately began to explore. A few girls were in the mood for oxtails so we found ourselves at Cosmos which was about a 10-15 minute walk along the beach.
We hit the beach baby! For a little fun in the sun and the water.
We enjoyed ourselves.
Our last day in Jamaica was bitter sweet. We definitely did not want to part ways, but knew it was coming. However, we did not let that deter us from making the most of it. We probably spent 80% of our day IN the water. The other 20% was for food and sleep. lol. You couldn't help but fall in love with everything Jamaica had to offer.
How I Traveled For Free
E-Rewards offers both gift cards and loyalty program points for hotels and airlines.
E-miles offer strictly Southwest Rapid Rewards points.
Valued Opinions offers gift cards, Visa e-gift cards, Amazon gift cards, Rapid Rewards points.
There are also other survey companies that pay cash:
Opinion Outpost offers cash payments to your Paypal account, Amazon gift cards, and a few others. I’ve received money the same day using the Paypal option.
iPoll offers a variety of payment options including Paypal. In my experience they take the longest to pay out.
Surveys On The Go (Mobile App)
Surveys On The Go pays with Paypal or Amazon gift cards. I’ve received money the same day using the Paypal option.
Swagbucks is the ultimate option. They offer a wide variety of gift cards to choose from (including Southwest Airlines gift cards) as well as the Paypal option. You redeem “Swagbucks” for cash or gift cards. You can earn Swagbucks by not only doing surveys, but using their search engine, watching videos, participating in daily polls, and more.
I used a combination of Rapid Rewards points and cash from surveys to pay for my plane tickets. I couldn’t be happier to take a trip and not open my wallet. The one thing that I will advise to be mindful of is the processing time for the payouts. Some companies pay the same day and some can take up to 8 weeks to post. However, they do tell you their payout time frames when you decide to cash in your rewards. Give it a try. It worked for me!
Happy Shopping and Happy Traveling :-)